Selasa, 10 Juli 2007

The Fire Starter pt.2

So, a week and a couple day ago I was asked by a far-related sister to photograph her brother "khitanan". I'm not sure if she allow me to upload any picture of her family, hence what I have to do is a simple that any other photographs could representated the show.

























A freeze-moment of eat or a hidden desire to eat someone else? Fear of being eaten perhaps?


Those were the neighbour with a very very good intention to set the show up, and yes, everyone needs a rest, so take your meals fellas!


From the catering company... I've got delicous food, buddy! Satisfied!

Oh, I forgot to upload the extended version of a simple journey across my surrounding neighbourhood the day before. Walk through the railpath and discover a simple thing we are all almost forget. A little things that guide the machinist, but still unnoticed by our busy life...


I don't even know what the number for...


Framework, eih?


Eih, everytime I see this image I realize it was a long time not to listen into Thursday-A Hole in The World...but what is that related?


Landscape photograph makes me warm inside, with The Beach Boys - Kokomo set in my hear is much more a very good circumstances I'm looking for...

1 komentar:

Wid mengatakan...

http://bp2.blogger.com/_8Gre3UmHOYU/RpRRew4Z3gI/AAAAAAAAABo/XPEIFwwZ-7E/s1600-h/Iqbal+khitan+142.jpg

^ Love the moment. Personally thought you could work more on the contrast, but it's really up to each person's style.

Also, looking at your railroad photo reminds me of this old thought of mine, an idea to simply walk along the railroad in Jogja and document everything life has to offer to me. Since this is long holiday I'm planning to do it in near future... wanna join?