Jumat, 13 Juli 2007

Heaven Sent

Hmmm...an evening, after put my sister into an english course, I go ahead to masjid kampus UGM right away. Not only because it has been a long time I'm not visiting there, but also an intention to 'say hi to God', indeed. Actually, there was a repairment of the big (very big, indeed) circular lamp hover inside the mosque. The repairment with a machinery tools create a beautiful splash of falling lights, like a fireworks, and that was quite beautiful. Here is...





I like the detail of the ornament and how the ornament absorb light...



The ornaments help a lot to frame the two people, though there were another people too. And yes they definetely not making out!



There were two plastic cup, along with the mineral water galoon. It is free for anyone to overcome the thirst with a fresh water, the excistence of fresh water makes me feel deserved.



Two worlds collide



It is natural to feel safe, and I thought the guy find his own peace and quite safe after all of he got that day.



Purify himself with water, and I remember straight away about the research done by a Japanese scientist, that even water responds of what we say...

1 komentar:

Wid mengatakan...

Ha, that big-ass lamp always freaks me out somehow. Everytime I see it, I always get this feeling that something that big shouldn't be hung with a single chain... it just doesn't feel *right*. Didn't that lamp fall sometime ago? I sure wouldn't sit anywhere beneath it.

http://bp0.blogger.com/_8Gre3UmHOYU/Rpc8RXxijdI/AAAAAAAAAC4/HERxslaBgps/s1600-h/09+Juli+2007+046.jpg

^ Love this one, never thought of capturing this scene this way. Well seen lad!